Links to Local Plant Nurseries & Garden Centres Located Near Sheffield:
- Bents Green Nurseries – Address: 31 Muskoka Ave, Sheffield S11 7RL
Bents Green Nurseries, run by Lindsey, has a beautiful selection of plants in a scenic location at the end of Muskoka Avenue. Lindsey is extremely enthusiastic about plants and is happy to provide guidance and advice.
- Burncross Garden Centre – Address: 235 Burncross Rd, Sheffield S35 1RZ
Burncross Garden Centre is a family-owned and offers a wide selection of plants, planted baskets and cut flowers. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Clough Nurseries – Address: 91 Clough Rd, Rotherham S61 1RG
Run by Edwin, Clough Nurseries has many greenhouses where they grow shrubs, bedding plants and perennials. In the winter season they make beautiful flower arrangements for a great price.
- Dore Moor Garden Centre –Address: Hathersage Rd, Sheffield S17 3DQ
Dore Moor Garden Centre couldn’t be located in a more beautiful area. It offers a wide range of plants and great architectural plants. The garden centre is joy to explore and even has a pond. The café serves a great breakfast too!
- Ferndale Garden Centre – Address: Dyche Ln, Coal Aston, Dronfield S18 3BJ
Ferndale Garden Centre attracts a crowd and the reasons are clear. It offers an extremely wide range of all kinds of garden products. What stands out most is its thoughtfully curated perennial yard with prominent and helpful signage guiding you to the best plants for the best time of year. Great and unique garden lighting and decoration.
- Fulwood N & Sons – Address: Munsbrough Nurseries/Munsbrough La, Rotherham S61 4NT
As the name implies, Fulwood N & Sons is a family operated plant nursery that are soon to celebrate their 70th year in business! They specialise in growing perennials, shrubs, bedding plants and making their own flower baskets. Brian, one of the Fulwood sons, is very friendly and more than willing to share his horticultural expertise.
- Handley Rose Nurseries – Address: Lightwood Rd, Marsh Lane, Eckington, Sheffield S21 5RG
Owned by Tracy and Andrew, Handley Rose Nurseries specialise in growing a wide range of roses, trees and shrubs. They are passionate and experienced growers providing top quality plants. They also have a large variety of fruiting trees.
- New Leaf Plant Centre – Address: Dyche Ln, Coal Aston, Dronfield S18 3AA
New Leaf Plant Centre is a large garden centre with friendly service. In addition to its wide range of plants it has a large selection of containers and water features. Great choice in hardscaping materials, has stone circle sets for patios, stone slabs and aggregates. Excellent one stop shop for anyone looking to pick up materials for their DIY garden projects.
- Valleyside Garden Centre Ltd – Address: Manchester Rd, Sheffield S10
Valleyside Garden Centre offers a great selection of all kinds of plants and also has a wide range of seeds for vegetable gardeners. It also has a really great indoor section with a wide range of gardening tools.
- Ward’s Nurseries & Garden Centre Ltd – Address: Eckington Rd, Eckington, Dronfield S18 3BA
Ward’s Nurseries & Garden Centre has a huge selection of plants and garden related goods. They have a department specialising in ponds and anything aquatic, great for fish enthusiasts.
- Wentworth Garden Centre – Address: Hague Ln, Wentworth, Rotherham S62 7TF
Wentworth Garden Centre is a mecca for garden enthusiasts. Located on the historic grounds of the Wentworth Woodhouse near the beautifully preserved village of Wentworth, the setting for the garden centre is nothing short of grand. As well as having its own gardens – open to the public, it offers a wide range of high quality plants, beautiful containers of all kinds at good value, all sorts of foods and snacks. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!
* By providing links to other sites, Flora Works does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on these sites.